Framed English Blue Bird, 19th Century Print
- Framed English Blue Bird, a print of a 19th Century original
- vintage-inspired carved wooden frame with a dark finish
- giclee on paper, framed behind glass
- The "Blue Tit" Bluebird can be found all across Europe as well as Western Asia. Admired for their azure blue crown, dark black markings, and white cheeks, these lovely little birds boast a bright yellow chest!
- fitted with a hanging wire for easy installation
- measures 21.5" high x 14.5" wide
- limited quantity