Vintage Linen Stripe Lumbar Pillow
- Vintage Linen Stripe Lumbar Pillow
- hand woven, homespun, and sun bleached linen
- very soft and dense linen with stripes originally used as grain sacks for Farmers to individualized their designs as their own sacks when transporting grain, flour, or sugar to markets.
- invisible zipper enclosure
- down insert included
- measures 12" x 20"
- each pillow is vintage and completely unique, the stripe pattern may vary slightly and linen may include subtle imperfections that add to the character and history of the piece.